Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Tears in the rain



So much of the tears in the rain
Broken bones, weary eyes
Travelling the off beaten path
Too much of wild thornes
Too much of huge rocks

The two fragile roses
It's uncommon to find, they say
Nobody understand, nobody sees
They shed tears in the rain

Too much of wild thornes
Too much of huge rocks
Two fragile roses
And fallen petals
One by one

Two fragile roses
Relent
Yes, relented
For the name of love, cares
All for the roots
All for them

No words spoken
Only tears in the rain..

-Authors Unknown-

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mission accomplished. The event went well without too much hiccup and we are glad that every guests went home happy and contented despite all the pains that we, as the organiser has to bear. Special thanks to :

1. God Almighty - Who sees us through the event safe and well
2. Team - Especially Rona. She's is really a super woman. What can I do without her? Mutang ; He's been my anchor and navigator - Thanks brother. I love you;, Peng, Supang, Amanda, Alfred, Rangai, Dorsia and Sigar.
3. Mom & Dad - They have been an angel and I know how exhausted they are with the whole things & they even allowed us to use their lodge, vehicle, fuel and even give away rice to our guests without charging a thing. Thank You for your understanding and support. God bless you.
4. People in Ba Kelalan whom I saw with my own eyes, running around in exhaustion to ensure the program move on and successful. Eg, Udan, Ajis, Labo, Rukung and few others.
5. The ladies who helped in the kitchen - They deserve the special thank you too.
6. Uncle Peng - The man whom I know as my second worldly father whom I love and he helped us with the apples arrangement. I will always remember your sacrifice, bapa.
7. Uncle Balang - who always allow me to use his rooms in the house to accomodate my guests without much complaining.
8. Andy Upai - He's an angel for helping us with the T-shirts arrangement and design.
9. Last but not least, a very, very special Thank You to YB Nelson, MTPN, Tourism Malaysia, MUDT and STB for your support.
10. For those involved without my knowing - God knows you - May God bless you.

Thank You again guys and God bless you all.

This is all for the People of Ba Kelalan & for the Tourism Industry in Malaysia.

Sayonara!

No comments: