Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thankful



Today was another crazy day for me.

With upcoming event around the corner and pulling all strings into one with a very, very limited time - I could feel the heat and at times I almost feels like couldnt wait for the things to pass. I feel scared and worried but when I think of the Almighty one, then strengths flows in.

With bigger expectations from many, too little time, too many things to do, very limited menpower - adrenalin runs high these couple of days. Not to mention the calls from everyone until late night - I almost at the verge of temperament these few days. Today, I snapped at few people when I was really at the boiling point.

Then, I came to my senses.

I should be thankful. I have so many good people and things around me that moved the event to where it is. I have a good colleague and staff who worked without too many questions and full commitment. I have a good friends who keep encouraging me to move on. I have good network with the top guys who cares and keeping on asking progress on things. Without these people, what can we do?

I should be more thankful - that I know He cares and will take control of things.

No comments: