Monday, August 13, 2007

What The Bible Says

Initially, I wanted to write about my visions at the mountain, but somehow something in STAR newspaper today troubled me and prompted me to write something here...
_____________________________________________

Leviticus 18

22 " 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

29 " 'Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30
Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the LORD your God.' "

We need not to debate further about the issue as God has spoken His commandment in the Holy Bible. Pray that God will show compassion to open the blind eyes and set prisoners free. We do not want another Sodom and Gomorah.

Keep praying!

P/S : I really admire and respect Rev Wong Kim Kong's, the secretary general of NECF Malaysia response to this in STAR few days ago.

No comments: