Monday, January 15, 2007

Be Still

I am still 'stranded' here.. In my homeland.

Life has been a huge jigsaw puzzle. Too many things come my way, and too great God's grace and mercy upon my life. I choose to forgive those who has done wrong to me. I choose to forget what they have said about me. I choose to get rid of the inner me that shouted how could I let myself treated this way and that way. GOD KNOWS. HE KNOWS AND ALWAYS BE. I'll leave it to Him.

"May d strength of d Lord b with u. U will rise above d storm n scale d mt with victory. Trust God and look 2 Him n never look on d ground. We pray 4 u everyday.." I received this sms from my sister in the UK this morning.

The journey ahead is rough and winding. But I believe that God brings me through to do greater things. At least that is what I am feeling right now. I could see mountains and valleys ahead and somehow I know that THE HAND will always be there.

Leading and guiding.

Be still my soul..

No comments: