Thursday, October 05, 2006

My new hobby






I am bloody exhausted physically and mentally now. My only form of unwinding is designing and messing around with pictures in my pc. I feel like all things come at once, bouncing and kicking me, twisting my mind delusively. You know what its like, having a sleepless night albeit with chronic tired body and mind. Dreaming the unnecessaries and waking up in the morning feeling nothing. Empty.

Almost drive me into isolation, but, each day I found this invisible strength, joy and peace. Each day, despite all the fears and uncertainties, I found this invisible power that sustaining me. Each end of the day, I always, and always, NEVER FAILED, found there is little and big reason for me to be thankful to THE ONE. Thats at the end of the day.

Maybe, this is because I have chosen Him apart from the worldly wealth and pleasure offered to me.

-------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, a friend came to me in her very, very down state. Burdens and problems engulfing at her life, all at once. While talking, I came to realization, why God allows us to go through difficulties and problems in our life? Why, if life never be a bed of roses, cant he make it just a plain bed which allows us to rest and without worrying? A small voice inside of me speaks : Sovereignity. He allows us to go through it to see, feel and experience God's sovereignity. He is a sovereign God. God of all time. God of all things.

Things that your family cant help you with. Not the bank. Not your best friend. Not your employer. Not your insurance agent. Not your pastor. Not your mentor.

But with God all things is possible. He is sovereign God.

--------------------------------------------------------

This morning she send text message to me saying things has turned better. God helped her to settle it one by one.

No comments: