Saturday, October 14, 2006

Selling, Principal, Professionalism + God

I am back in Borneo again.

Escaping the hazardous haze in KL I arrived Kota Kinabalu greeted by soft drizzling rain. It's like a blessing. After having Hainan rice lunch with few friends in KK, we drove straight to Lawas with one stop at the roadside stall having soto ayam. The best soto that I ever had in my life, but my friend said, there's something better than that. The stomach lining of the beef soto. Maybe I'll bring Jen, Wee Lip and Ping Ning there next week.

Resting in Lawas for two days, designing beads for earing and necklace, Dorsia and I went off for Brunei yesterday and arrive Miri today. Everything is on business and I learnt a lot from her. Being graduated with Bachelor Degree in Intl Business, I must admit that I am still lacking of selling skills and principal. She, on the other hand have no qualifications at all but she was blessed with good selling skills and goal driven personality. Nothing on earth can pulled her back and she really pushed herself up to the limit using all her capability. And today, she is one of the most established one in the business. I really admire her for that.

Thats the reason why, despite all my needs to rest and my need for time of solitude, I have to sacrifice, pack my bag and tag along with her. It was really a humble experience for me and I will keep on learning.

Thus, so far we made a very good team with strong driven criteria in selling combines with professional approach guideline in business world.

And above all, God will be first and formost as He is the source of blessings.

No comments: