Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The best of friends

Extracted from my cell phone journal last Sunday.

I'm currently watching DVD in Karen's room. Lying back leisurely on Karen's bed while enjoying the movie I couldnt help but feeling the pinch of slight melancholia. Things suddenly become too familiar to me. I havent been the these friends house for quite sometimes. Standing outside the gate of the house, I stopped still for a while. Suddenly, everything become so poignantly familiar, so dear and so at home. I'm home.

The sight of Lyn lying down on her stomach reading newspaper, Phos washing cups, Kay in her wet stained t-shirt cooking in the kitchen and Cheryl napping peacefully in the bedroom.. oh! How I missed them. They're my family and my bestest of friends. Not forgetting Grace and Joy too. We have grown up together, spent part of our childhood together and many more..

I always know the facts that, eventhough we hardly see nor contact each other, one day, when the whole world crumbled seem to dissapear, they are the one who will turn up, and stand by me. I've always known that.

Thanks Kay, for the lovely earrings and make up pouch!

No comments: