Thursday, March 09, 2006

Do you still remember? I

Do you still remember, the very first time I saw you as I told you?

I was sitting at the waiting lounge, browsing through the magazines as I wait for my turn for interview and there, I saw you came in hurry and passed something to the receptionist. You didnt even look at my direction at the corner but I saw your every movement. And I said to myself, "Wow! this company is not bad at all... Because they have gorgeous hunk in employment.."

I was accepted and I found that we work in the same department. You were not there during my first day in the office, but as everybody rushing to go back, you came and introduce yourself to me..

We both didnt feel the instant connections, but somehow we move along well.

As time goes by, we begin to share thoughts, argue about things, help each other, and so on.

Do you still remember, the first time when you spilt the bean?

You just arrived from overseas for business trips, and we had lunch together on that day? You were supposed to have your day off that day, but you came in anyhow. And urged me to take lunch with you.

In the midst of usual chattering and laughter, suddenly you stopped eating and looked at me. Fixing your eyes on me, with serious expressions on your face, you said that words, "I missed you"..

Dumb-struck, with foods still in my mouth, I looked back at you, looking for any sign of mental instability, joking expressions but none.

Chewing my food slowly, and swallow it carefully, i tried to remain calm under your gaze.

And suddenly fell into shriek of laughter. But you remain calm and unsmiling.

The rest of the day was spent in awkwardness.

You fell sick for the rest of the following days, leaving me room to think of things between us.

And you sent me an email from home. And enough to spill more beans.

And over the weekend we met.

And there you profess the magic words.

We started the journey in different dimensions.

That's the first phase.

***********************************

I have to post it here as, one day, you'll read this and you'll see things from my angle and find your way to forgive me..

xxx


No comments: