Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Balance Lifestyle


My weekend was rather tiring as I have to handle our exhibition for three days straight from 9am to 10 pm. And in two days time I'll be off again to Singapore!

Thank You Lord for the blessings!

During the fair, I met few peoples I knew from Uni days and school days. It was rather a small world.

On the lighter notes, I met few friends over Long Island Tea and Orange Vodka over last weekend too (despite my hectic schedule). It's been good to spend time with them and unwind from the stressful work.

---------------------------------------

And here, I always believe in living a balance life. I involve in church and I party. I dont believe in keeping myself in the safe zone and able to reach out to who need the Lord. I party, I drink but I keep myself to the limit and boundary of living my christian life and value. I always ensure that there's no compromisation took place between my faith and social life.

Though I'm fine with parties and such, I dont take social life as my life style as I have chosen to take God as my lifestyle.

And life has to be balance.



No comments: