Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Singapore

I just arrived from Singapore yesterday evening. Driving all the way from JB to KL with 110km ph, with one brief stops I think I broke the record of arriving KL in a matter of 2 1/2 hrs! If mom knows this sure she will scold me to 'bleed'.

My trip to Singapore was indeed beneficial despite all the exhaustedness (after three straight days at MATTA fair, 2 straight nights party, driving by myself up to JB, boarding bus, MRT etc). But above all, it was fun. Having been a lazy traveller with choice of taking Cab or car in Singapore, this time round I took bus from JB and MRT within Singapore. I didnt realized how convenient it is to use public transport in Singapore with their efficient mode of timing etc.

If you ever travel to Singapore, make sure you bring a comfortable walking shoes or sandals. Otherwise you will end up like me : First I bought one fancy sandals at Charles and Keith. I wear it to Suntec the other day, and after walking up the distant from City Hall MRT to Suntec, then my feet began to blister! And on top of that, I promised Audrey to go together to Orchard road to buy something for my office staff and walking along the Orchard Road, I walk like limp old lady. So, I ended up buying another pair of flat flip flops!

One thing I dont like about Singapore is the food! Maybe because I'm so used to the food in Malaysia that everything turns tasteless there..

Matt is still overseas for work and will be coming back this week. I missed him.

No comments: