Thursday, January 19, 2006

Open Window

It's been a while since I last posted my blog. I am still in Borneo due to some work commitment. We'll be having our 'away day' in two days time and everybody seems to work their brain off preparing for report to present. Literally I am on adrenalin high phase at this moment. Too many things to do and it's true that managing people is not easy..

Been meeting few old friends these past few months and I was kinda surprise to see how people changed. For example, this friend of mine. He used to be a very good person during our school days and even few first years of working. He loves the Lord and serve Him in every way that he can. But today, he is totally oposite. And I havent have time to talk to him. I always wondering, what life has offered to them to the extent that they have turned away completely from the Father's way.. I feel sad for him and I wish that one day he will turn back to the Father's heart.

What about this family whom I used to see in church, now didnt go to church due to some bitterness and mistakes that happened in their family life? I feel sad for them.

Sometimes, I feel that life offers me this open window. That I can see through other people's life..

No comments: