Thursday, December 15, 2005

CHRISTMAS AND FRIENDS


Above : With Sabrina in Midvalley. See the Christmas tree? Isnt it magical..

Above : With Sally who just arrived from Singapore yesterday. We headed straight to The Ship in Bukit Bintang to enjoy the best steak in town..

* pictures removed*

Above : With Carrie at Starbucks cafe at Low Yat Plaza. I like the setting of starbucks here where you could see trees outside adorned with lights. It's so relaxing and beautiful. Too bad I didnt take the pictures.. Carrie is on the plane to the US now..

Well, Christmas is approaching again..

I was so busy that I did'nt realize that christmas is just around the corner. This time around I'm glad that I have managed to meet up with few friends whom I didnt met for ages!

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for Borneo again. So, see you guys next year and have a BLESSED CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2006..

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments: