Sunday, January 29, 2006

New Year 2006

Chinese New Year.

I am now back in KL after few months away. Never I realized and expect that I'll miss KL one day. And now it happen. I miss its vibrant-nity, I miss my friends, I miss my bed, I miss the lively lighting, I miss my church, I miss the shopping complex ;-), I miss my car and I miss my life here in KL..

Being here for few days now, I could feel that my life is getting back on track.

I know that I would meet lots of "Goliath" this year, but one thing I know for sure that God will be with me. Looking back to the year 2005, I could see God's never ending faithfullness and blessings upon my life.

And for this year, I will continue to pray like Hannah... till the Lord remember me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Gong Xi Fa Chai to all chinese buddy!

Tomorrow I will be off to the north with Rita and Jen. I couldnt wait to feel the sand under my feet and the sea breeze against my cheek.

No comments: