Thursday, February 09, 2006

G.L.H

* picture removed*

Me : Karennnnn!!!! (I screamed over the phone with my high pitch excited voice)

Karen : Yes... (Karen replies with her trademark cool voice)

Me : Guess whom did I met a while ago?

Karen : Who?

Me : GLH!!!!

Karen : Ahhh?!!! Wow!! Really?

We both fell into shriek of laughter.

I havent seen him for more than five years as he moved to China for business. We have been in correspondence for the first year I left my former company but somehow our correspondence stopped. He was my boss when I work with one electronic company in Shah Alam and I learned a lot of things from him. He is smart and nasty at the same time, but actually he has a very good credibility as a superior where he could fight for his staff whenever necessary.

And It was a pleasure to meet him yesterday.

No comments: