Monday, December 05, 2005

Pictures



Above : Sunset in Edinburgh, Scotland. The picture was taken from the hilltop in Scotland which overlook all part of Edinburgh, the sea and of course that majestic rocky mountain in the middle of Edinburgh. It was very windy and cold to the extend that we cannot just stand still on one spot to enjoy the view. One day I will come back here again when it's warmer and I'll just chill myself up there..

Above : Me, Ruth and Martha. Can you believe it that Ruth once can speak fluent Lun Bawang with Ba Kelalan accent? She's so sweet..

Above : The picture of my dad taking a view at Guildford Cathedral in the UK. I was impressed by the building of the church with it's well planned and structured pillar. This church still conduct their service in traditional way.

Above : This is the view from outside of Lyn's house in Coventry



Above : Old Coventry Cathedral that was destroyed by the bombing during last world war.. (if im not mistaken)

No comments: