Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Home

Yesterday, I received this shocking news from Miri. Five teenagers involved in a car accident and three of them died. And I know two of those who passed away. My deepest condolence goes to Balang Labo and Sigang Bian together with Nawan & Patricia Bala. Balang and wife lost their eldest son Aaron whom I last seen as a young boy in church whilst Nawan and Patricia lost their only daughter, Hannah whom I seen last month celebrating her 'surprised' birthday party arranged by her parents. She, as far as I've seen her (I dont know her personally) is a good girl. I always seen her sitting at the corner of her parents cafe reading books or doing some homework.

Upon hearing the news, I couldnt help but feeling that pain again. Been in the same situation a year ago, I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND their feeling. I just pray that God will give them comfort, joy and peace..

It makes me come to realization again about God's sovereignity. Irregadless of age, status, stability or place, if it is your time of calling home, He will call you home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus, Sweet Jesus
Help us to understand Your way
Ease this pain
Take my burden
Jesus o..Jesus
Jesus, Sweet Jesus
You send us here
You take us back
In Your arms we want to stay
Jesus o..Jesus
Jesus, Sweet Jesus
We need the Holy Spirit
Guide us, Lead us
This cruel world we want to deny
Jesus o.. Jesus
Jesus, Sweet Jesus
Like a morning star
Grant us Joy, Comfort and Peace
Whisper us hope to move on
Till the day we'll see you
face to face..
Jesus o.. Jesus

No comments: