Monday, September 26, 2005

Marathon



Oh my! Oh my!..

I'm caught in superstar craze again! Last weekend, starting on Friday night, Devong and I start watching the watched-then soap opera - Winter Sonata. Infact this is my second time watching this series. Full of Saturday, we went for Mission Conference until 4pm. Upon arrival home, I slumped on my bed, exhausted, and slept until 7pm. After shower, Saran, Devong and I went to TGIF Subang for dinner. Back from dinner we started the 'marathon' again. Watching the drama till 5am tsk..tsk..!

We continued again on Sunday until 7pm.

1. Now I'm head-over-heel in love with Bae Yong Jun..

2. I called Rita telling her that I want to marry Bae Yong Jun.

3. Jude, I know you are laughing your head off reading this post.

4. Kay, your next trip to South Korea, please tell Bae Yong Jun that I want to marry him.

5. I swear I'll never want to watch soap opera anymore... (eerrr)

No comments: