Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Camaraderie

Last night I went out with Karen. After few months of not seeing each other due to job responsibilities, we promised to hang out in the evening. We had dinner at Chilli's Midvalley while catching up with each other's story. There were times when silence creeping in. We seems to run out of idea or topic of conversation. But the funny thing is that, whenever we're apart there are seems to be millions of things that you wanted to tell and share with each other.

As I sent her back to her house, I noted a pang of sadness in my heart. I've missed them all. I missed Karen, I missed Cheryl, I missed Joslyn, I missed Debie, I missed Grace, I missed Joy, I missed Phoster. I've always known in my heart, that no matter where life leads us, we still shared that very strong camaraderie. No matter what circumstances i'll be in, they are the one who always stand by my side.

Last year, when I lost my brother, they even flew all the way from KL to Miri. They wept with me. They stayed at our house. They even tried to lit up the atmosphere by telling funny stories. Just to cheer me up!

Thank You my friend. I always love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.