Thursday, September 01, 2005

Lonely at the top

I am back in Miri again, after long hauled drive up to the mountain and series of deafening flight (Twin Otter) back to the town, this morning I went straight to the office after dropping my luggage at my place of stay. With new staff coming in, after briefing and such, then only I feel the hangover and aches. I feel weak, unmotivated and lonely. I always remind myself that I should count myself lucky that at this age, I have my own company to run and heavy tasks on hand. Nevertheless, when indignacies and worrieness sneaking at bay, I feel lonely. Today, I really feel what does those on the top feels. Running businesses is not an easy task. Everyday you'll have to live with indignancies, worriness and risks.

But on top of that, I want to thank God for the blessings and for the businesses. All glory belongs to Him.

On a lighter note...

On a lighter note, I felt blessed during my visit to my hometown. Seeing those familiar faces of my dad, mom,aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces, words cant express how much I love them. They are my precious treasure!

Anyway, Happy Belated Merdeka day to everybody.

No comments: