Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sunday


















Today is Sunday and I missed church again.

The most unpleasant thing is that I've missed church for four weeks in row and I know, literally speaking it's not good for my spiritual being. Menika is supposed to pick me up this morning but for some reason, I dont feel like meeting anybody at church then I send her sms saying that I'm not going this morning. Sorry, Lord.

I missed DUMC, I missed my 'gold fish' in DUMC, I missed my cell group in Shah Alam, I missed my friends, I missed my sister.

I changed my blog's setting again because I've nothing to do..

And I missed this two monsters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gene Simmons' Rock School: the final band
They're only three weeks in and Gene Simmons and the kids have four weeks until their final exam .
Don Jr

If you are interested, go see my at home business opportunity related site.