Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Friends

It was really painful. Have you got the feeling of waking up one morning still feeling exhausted and clouds of problem buzzing through your brain and systems? What more to say when the problem was caused by one of you best buddy? I have experienced it.

We were a good friend. Having developed a strong camaraderie through circumstances, we make a very close friend. From college time, through university and having job in the city, we still make a close friend. But suddenly, things happened. 'She' so far as I know her, always have that problem with her character, which I never expect to happen to me. Feeling crushed and shattered, I found strength from God to be able to forgive her eventhough its not my mistake. Still I take the challenge in my heart to forgive and love her. Trust me, it's hard! But eventually, I found victory on my side..

After a year of not speaking or contacting each other, one day, she called me, asking for forgiveness. And I replied to her that I have forgave her long time ago. She was overwhelmed. She begin to call me eversince and I tried to take it as nothing ever happened.

Nevertheless, the scar is still there. I found that I am now very careful in making friends and without hint of scepticalism. I just do not want to being hurt again.

Today, I want to appreciate my faithful and good friends :

Karen - Thanks for your love. You have been with me through my thick and thins. I love your calm spirit and strength. I love you!

Devong - Life with you is joy. Those laughter and teasing! I love you!

Sally - My faithful friend. I love you!

Saran - Always bring me to reality! I love you!

Marina, Sharon & Rachel - I cant afford to lose you guys! I really love you all!!

Cheryl, Joslyn, Debbie, Grace and Joy - I always know that, no matter what you guys always standing by my side. You are the real meaning of friends. I always love you all!

Thiew Wee Lip - Being with you always makes me forget the whole world! I love you!

Esther - You always inspire me with your heart of an angel. I love you!

Sam - You're always there when I need you. I love you.

Sabrina - Always being an angel to me. I love you!

There are bunches of friends that I havent mentioned here but just know that I LOVE YOU!



1 comment:

saran said...

sob...sob...I'm so touched by ur post...hey nothing can ever take away our friendship and all that wonderful and beautiful memories we shared...You have been always in my toughts and i have put you in avery special and secured place deep in my heart!!! Love you always