Sunday, August 14, 2005

Thank You, Abba Father

So, here I am again at the newly declared resort city.

Here I would like to extend my praise and thanks to the One. You know, two days ago, out of frustrations and worriedness because of the very bad haze in KL, I told my housemates that I am going to pray to God asking Him to clear the haze away so that I can fly out from the city! Indeed, that night I prayed my silent prayer, asking God to clear away the haze or send some rains! The next day the Air Polution Index shows a regressions!! And that night the wind blows hard with rains on some parts of KL! Praise the Lord!

As my friend drove me to KLIA, I told them how I prayed for good weather for me to fly and believe me, the sight of Putrajaya and Sepang was as clear and green as it was. I could sense the trees and flowers were also brimming with joy and enjoying the wind.

Upon arrival in Miri, the haze were also gone! My uncle told me that the night before, there was this strong gush of wind and it was raining too. Thank You, Father!

I am now become more appreciative. I appreciate the wind. I appreciate the sunshine. I appreciate the rain. I appreciate all the living creatures surrounds me. And I really appreciate my Creator!

Thank You again, Abba Father

No comments: