Saturday, July 19, 2008

Good Bye Ina' Bulan



Today is one of the bleakest day in my life. The day that I have feared most, that I lost someone dear to my heart. - Ina' Bulan.

Never again will I see her smiling face peering at me in the kitchen as soon as I arrived in Buduk Nur, Never again will I taste her ever tasty simple, hearty and healthy 'tingayen', nuba laya and biter she prepared herself and send to our kitchen - simply because she knows everyone in the house loves her food, Never again will I see her familiar form in long sleeves, huge hats to cover her from the sun walking around to relatives house, Never again will I see her groomed in her Sunday best on Sunday morning walking to the church, Never again will I hear her graceful laughter when I laugh and makes face at her husband's jokes, Never again will I listen to her familiar voice - the voice that I grew up accustomed with since I was a child, Never again .... They are so many never and my tears is welling up now.

I missed her so much and I could not imagine visiting that familiar house at the foot of the hill each time I go back to Buduk Nur without her presence.

She has given too much, leaving me too early.

I have wanted to fly them to KL and stay with me for as long they wanted to. I wanted to treat them with nice hearty meal when they're in town. I wanted to take her to the textiles bazaar - that she could buy as much textiles as she wants to. I wanted them to presence during my wedding day. I wanted them to meet my future husband, and getting to know him - for I know that he will surely love this people who are dear to my heart.

But she left too early. Much too early. And God knows how much it hurts me.

______________________________________________

Ina Bulan, Iko keli kudeng apeh uih pelaba awa kemuh. Terima kasih ku amung amung luk bire ko & am luk miak inan uih ngua amung ineh.. Uih keli iko luk idih dengan Taman luk bang Surga nekini, bang tempat luk pelaba do', mecang, na inan ate, na inan ait.. Iko papu inan kinanak idih taman tinan luk inan mawa range. Terima kasih ula ula & merepet niat kai mesaget mekubok.. Idih papu tau bang aco muci.

Ui mawa kemuh & Ngerawe kemuh kidih-kidih.
______________________________________________

Rukung, Panai, Murang, Rikan, Betty & Monica : I dont have to say much, but you know that you are among the dearest people in my heart. Nothing can take your place and I love you all more than I can say. May God's peace, joy and comfort will rule your hearts and mind. Seek more of the Kingdom of God, that one day we will see her again, face to face.

No comments: