Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Atas Dasar Kemanusiaan - On a Humanitarian Ground

The debate went on impressively yesterday, Datuk Seri A explained all cause impressively and focusly to the point and Datuk SC made a good choice by BN as he speaks patiently and without too much carried away (in my opinion) despite few attempts of attacking the other party. And both of them shaked hands before departed the stage. Itu lah adat politik..
___________________________________
Some say he is heartless
Some say he is arrogant
Some say he is opportunist
Some say he is people's man
Some say he is a warrior
Some say he is an excellent actor

Any hidden motives, no one knows
Any sincere motives, no one knows

But God knows human being,
He knows..

And for me, I observe all these from the window before me
I know the time is near, The Lord's coming

As for me, I could not help but carried away with all these drama
My heart goes for him, his wife and children
I just pray that God will protect him and his family
Even for tonight, I pray that the Angel of God will surround him
And comfort his family...

I do this, on humanitarian ground.

I care. I call for justice. I call for peace.

No comments: