Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wind Of Change




As I write this post, I know that the recent polling result in the country are very much of a hot topic everywhere. It is more of an awakening call to everyone, fighting for a good cause and rights. I could not predict (dare not) to what is going to happen in the next few years - economically and politically but I am glad that there is a balancing rights in this country as of questioning and voicing rights and doubts of the public and nations as a whole.

The next one will be the fight for US presidental seats. I must admit that I am a bit worried about this as I believe whoever sit on that hot chair - with its influences, interests and organization structures will affect the whole world. The country who control the world's key and such - Lord, please intervene.

Looking at these, scenario, I asked myself - could this wind of change be the sign of the time?

It is the second coming of Christ that I am pondering to.

No comments: