Friday, January 04, 2008

2008

What is life without a cause?

.. looking back from the threshold, all the path that I've been through with storms, hilltop, green, yellows, all the laughter, tears, sweat, blood and that time of turbulant, I was amazed. Simply amazed. God has led me this far. This stage.

I couldnt thank Him more. For all those times and for next days to come. God is with me. That I know for sure.

I just had meeting with YB today with few events in focus. I asked myself, after all the hard time and difficulties - does it worth the pain? I may be paranoid but God help me. It is all His. Merely His. I am just a vessel. And if it is not for my people, then what is life without a cause?

_____________________________

Wherever I cause my name to be honored, I will come to you and bless you - Exodus

No comments: