Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Amazing Love

I'm forgiven because You were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I'm alive and well, You're spirit lives within me
Because You died and rose again

Amazing Love, how can it be?
That You, my King, would die for me
Amazing Love, I know it's true
And it's my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You

(You are my King Jesus,
You are my King Jesus,
You are my King Jesus,
You are my King)
Tell me, how can you not falling in love with Jesus when all things happens for a reason of your own good? Most of the time I dont understand but all I know, time will unfolds the answer..
_____________________________
I am so touched by this song as it reminds me a gentle and light memory with a dear friend whom I hold close to my heart and we were in the church when I first heard this song where both of use fell in love with this song immediately. - And that was during one of the crucial time for both of us as we were preparing ourselves embarking into new journey presenting our land and people on the highlands. To that dear friend, you are definitely one of the most beautiful thing that happen to me this year. I love you & God bless & Keep you.

No comments: