Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bless the Broken Road


I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you
Every long lost dream lead me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you
I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true
Every long lost dream lead me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you
-Rascal Flatts-
______________________________

Too many things happened at this point of time of my life. Friends getting hitched, a friend leaving to the land down under, different friend moving to the States, project hiatus, and many more - to the point that I dont understand what is going on in my life right now. All I know that, life is not meant to be stagnant but to move on.

Could it be different field, different 'manna', different phase, different phase? I just have to be still and wait.

_____________________________

For now :

1. I am still struggling with one write up about the journey in Borneo rainforest for Prof Bricker and I have not done this before.

2. Find me in Facebook, not friendster. (And according to Ray Teoh the vice president of AsiaOne.com, Facebook is suggestable as hundreds of applications are applied everyday on facebook and this will help you to become more familiar with IT world) Go figure!

3. I'm in love with Rascall Flatts.

4. Hoping to get my PADI diving license before the year end.

1 comment:

saran said...

Nga..I already have Facebook...