Thursday, August 16, 2007

This wee hours...

It's 2.28am now, and I am still awake.

Mountain bike event is two weeks away and still too many things undone. I'm nervous and excited. Afraid? Surprisingly, no. I could feel that Someone is moving with me and putting things in place. Just today, I found out few other media will be joining us for Mt Murud Media Familiarization trip next week and they are from national newspaper here. Please pray that they will have a fruitful and meaningful journey.

I called dad this evening, informing him that I'll be preparing signage for the trail to Mt Murud and he briefed me on what to do. Upon reaching home, I began to work on the signage for the trail and I will email it to Amanda. I hope it can be ready by next week.

I am currently listening to Patrick Leong's CD - Unto You. He is from the same church with me in DUMC and serving in music ministry alongside Juwita Suwito few years back. I found that his song is rather entertaining, soothing and encouraging.

I had a bowl of mee in my mug about two hours ago and now I'm sipping Japanese green tea (from Osaka!!) waiting for the newly consumpted calories to burn. And I am tad sleepy!

Will try to post my testimony soon.

Blessings!

No comments: