Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Babies Has Grown Up


She's adorable, smart, sweet, compassionate, matured for her age and beautiful.
I just cant believe how that once curly haired baby, with huge eyes and easy smile that can melt your heart have really grown up and soon will enter into teenage.
Being brought up in America where social life could be threatening to grown up, I dont feel worry of anything, for we handed her and the rest of our babies in the families into God's Almighty hand. Not forgetting Jeannette Rinai who is in Kuching - my another baby. She too, will turn into teenage soon and I just hope that one day, she will know how much I love her and she's been prayed for everyday that God will keep her and use her for His glory.
-----------------------------------------------------------
On the other notes :
TZ - Thanks for the beautiful pictures of Grand Canyon. It is now resting on my laptop screen. I've always dreamed of visiting the Canyon and sometimes, when I worship God, I always imagine myself standing at one point there, praising and worshiping God for His wonderful creation. God is awesome!

No comments: