Thursday, May 31, 2007

Foot In The Mouth Syndrom

Oh my! oh my!!!!*whine* The most embarassing moment in my life.

How I wish the floor will open up and swallow me right now and here. I feel like crying and dying.

I was told by the boss to meet this top and important guy from Petronas to submit some important documents and it has to be done TODAY. As I tried to call him on his mobile, after the second ringing he switched the phone off and I figure out that he might be in the midst of meeting. So, I sent him SMS instead, introducing myself and telling him briefly my intention. Not come to one minute, he replied me saying okay and if I can come to his office. I replied that I prefer it somewhere else nearby where discussions can be done in most relaxing ambience. He replied me, okay and stating a name of cafe and time.

I replied okay. I have met this guy before but it is more on business discussions and as a matter of facts, I dread the idea of meeting him as I dont know what topic shall we talk about. He's the top,top guy there. Normally, whenever those guys meet up, their topic will revolve around golf, oil and gas, economy etc. How I wish I'd just meet him, say hello, pass the documents to him and walk away. Why sit down and chat again?

So, I sent SMS to my sister telling how I dread of meeting him and how 'geram' am I with my boss to get me to meet and sit down with him. And guess what....?

I sent that sms to his number!! 11d23#$#!!#$#fj!!

Then I realized! Oh my God!!! I want to cry and crawl and I whine my head off in the office. My colleague and my sister really laugh out loud upon hearing my story. :-(

I then decided to sms him back saying sorry, and its just that I feel 'malu' sitting down with top and important guys like him. And anyway, will see him later.

Then he replied me back, "OK. We have coffee lah!"

I swear, nothing will ever get me to meet this guy again!! This will be my last.

1 comment:

uncle boy said...

*ROTFL* oh gosh.. that is seriously hilarious. why oh why...
Wonder what happen next...