Tuesday, October 25, 2005

God Lead The Way

It has been a while since my last post. I have a lot of things going on but I just dont know what to write.

Life is pretty fast at this moment and I have to catch up with lots of things before my next trip to London. And sometimes I wish I dont have to go...

Few updates:

My golf swing is getting better and last night my ball started to flew in straight direction. My golfing buddy now is my nephew Jon. I played with cousin Bob last week and at times I almost wanted to break down and cry thinking of Doc. If only you were here now, I know you would make it a point to spend your time with us at the driving range. I always miss you..

Last Saturday was DCCI dinner at Park City and saw few old school senior.

Next week I'm going up to Ba Kelalan to bring our first group of tourist who bought this family package products. God lead the way...

Next two weeks, I'm going off to London for two weeks. With my dad and sister, Martha.

In December, I'm planning to visit one of the remote penan settlement. My biggest agenda for this year.

Dear Lord, I know you are with me and always be.. Help me not to worry and help me to be faithful to you.

No comments: