Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Purpose of living

Then Asa called to the Lord his God and said," Lord, there is no one like You to help the powerless against the mighty. Help us, O Lord our God, for we rely on You, and in Your name we have come against this vast army. O Lord, You are our God; do not let man prevail against You."
He went out to meet Asa and said to him," Listen to me, Asa and all Judah and Benjamin. The Lord is with you when you are with Him. If you seek Him, He will be found by you, but if you forsake Him, He will forsake you.

Last night, I had supper with Rona and Duke at Ampang Point. They have come all the way from Miri to promote and present their new products to the wholesaler here. Being very new and young in the industry, I found it is way too beneficial for me to hang out with this folks as I can learn as-much-as-I-can-while-I-still-can. Our conversations revolves around the job and the industry and I found all tricks and turns in the industry is pretty bad and cunning. People tend to backstab each other and jeopardize the rules and systems.

I know that the Lords hands is with me when I first started the business where He sent multiples of 'angels' to turn and help me in whatever way they can. It makes me realized that somehow, this is God's purpose for me to be here. To make a difference and to be His vessel.

Hence, I would not permit any compromisation to take place.

No comments: