Friday, December 26, 2008

Season Greetings

Wishing Everyone a Joyous Christmas Celebration and Blessed New Year 2008.

I am currently away from my second habitat and now spending some quality time with my old folks at this little town. Yesterday after church service and christmas lunch, together with three of my siblings, in laws and nephews we proceeded to accompany our parents to visit one of sick grand uncle who kept weeping upon seeing the sight of us.

As we approached the car, another fellow waved, getting us to come by to his house and so the stories went on that we end up visiting 11 houses yesterday. They were so much, thrilled, to have our parents to visit their home and I know, deep in my heart, that our presence helped to cure their yearning of my late brother's presence. (It was his constituency). And I was merely touched.

What a christmas...

No comments: