Sunday, October 21, 2007

AND MY CUPcakes RUNNETH OVER...

I thought, I had enough of birthday posting but today, this pleasant surprise from Martha's Kitchen.


Cupcakes!


Anne & I shared the same birthday but different year. The best thing is that we celebrate it together this year and we have cupcakes decorated with our own name!

;-)

Anne shrieked with delight over hers!!

And I'm tad happy, and happy!

Thanks to my sister's and Donna's creativity..

It was unbelieveable!

The smiley!


Varieties of design! Hey! It's cool man... (Like Rining always say)

Chocolate & Carrot Cake Flavour

Zig Zag - Anna and Sandra a happy lady!

Colourful!

Secret indulgence - Whitey Angel

Mazey o'er banana muffin!

And the spiral!

Phew.. I'm so happy.

Thanks sister, I must treat you & Donna with a nice, superb meal soon.....

-Martha's Kitchen will always be our favorite-

2 comments:

Ken Teo said...

Lady! Where's mine??? Must visit Martha's kitchen one day. :-)

SMT said...

Ken, It's finished already. U're afar hey..! Martha's Kitchen will only open till early next year before shifting to Ethophia. ;-(