Monday, August 13, 2012

I choose this


For the past weeks, things were trying to pull my legs and beating stuffs out of me. Testing my patience to the limit. But God's Grace always takes place. In time.

All I can say now is Thank You, Lord.

I remember one Saturday morning, after good breakfast at our fave chinese coffeeshop in Bangsar and grocery shopping, my goodfriend and I were talking about our self evaluation on each other. She is a hyper type and a very talkative person.

And I asked her, what about me?

"You are quiet and speak when you feel something is worth to talk about....". I was surprised. And she is not the first person who say that.

Yes, I'd choose to be quiet, listen and observe before I speak my opinion out. I believe in shooting out my bullet when everyone is running out of bullet.

So, have a nice day guys. Stay calm, think before you speak.

:)

No comments: