Thursday, January 05, 2012

2012



Wishing you a blessed 2012!

Looking back at my life journey in 2011, as I have mentioned many times before - It was a turbulent journey. Especially involving heart matters. Lots of tears and prayers.

Yet, above all those things - I was amazed at how I have gone through all those phases. I could see how God leads me to walk and dance above the fierce waves.

I have stumbled. But I rose again.

I have learn the true meaning of the Cross.

December was a month of fluctuation. Many unexpected events happened.

Crushing. Shattered. Broken.

But I was made whole again.

In my uncertainties - God spokes through many, as I embarked my journey through the new Year. It makes me walk in confidence - with head held high. For I know that God will bring me to a greater height.

This is the sole message I received and being confirmed by another :

..Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3 : 13-14

I am now in the process of refining fire. It is painful and hard.

But the end is good. Pure Gold.

I am looking forward for greater journey with Lord Jesus Christ, my Saviour.

I wish you all the best for your life journey this year too. If you have not known Jesus, try Him. I can guarantee, you find nothing else in the world matters.

No comments: