Sunday, October 14, 2007

Random - Side of Me


I'm not a messy person but sometimes, when life is on the run, this is what happen which I think happened most of the time.

And whenever I want to get my mind off something, I will dig my old boxes in the apartment and take out all my decorative gift I received many years ago and which I deliberately kept in the storage box without displaying them.



And I decorated my room. Organised and threw away some old junks from my chest drawer.


Few random sentimental stuff which I keep wherever I go.

And this li'l deer which I bought at a very good bargain just to remind me of the deer that panteth for the water..

And this nice gift bought by Karen when they visited NY last year.

This is just light and easy post entry- because I dont feel like writing something rather heavy right now.

No comments: