Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Conversation With Dad



I miss daddy, and I really miss him now.

Especially at this point of time, all I could wish for is to walk with him in the farm, listening to his voice, stepping behind him - following his footprint knowing that the path is safe, seeing him moving about, relaxing and giving commands.

I had this heart to heart conversation with dad few days ago, which lasted for nearly an hour. I poured everything that I had kept in my heart, seeking his advise and strength to move on.

After that soothing conversation, as I drove alone to KLIA to pick a friend - I cant help pondering on what meaningful people is about to me. I have just discovered how close am I to dad when it comes to share certain things that I cant share with anyone else. Whenever it comes to major decisions in my life, the first person that I would seek is dad. He listens and never fail to bring me back to senses.

At this point of time, I really need his presence with me.
----------------------------------------------------
How I wish having dad, Dina, Lonnie, Gerit, Aunt Maria & Langu Runguh with me now... Sitting with them, listening to what God is saying...

4 comments:

Ken Teo said...

Come over to Singapore and chill out, girl. You take care!!!

WeeLip said...

My dear Datin, it is always a blessing having someone that you can share your thoughts, your feelings. I have never tried that to my parents (I guess we are brought up differently) and I wonder how their reaction will be?

SMT said...

Wee Lip, yes.. its always a blessing! Counting all the blessings that I have, one particular guy named "Berek" also been remarkable to my life now. I can whine, rant and talk anything under the sun with him - he is a blessing to me too.

Haha.. You know who!!

SMT said...

Ken, thanks dearie! Singapore is not what I need now. I want to chill out in the jungle..

Haha..