Saturday, August 04, 2007

Mount Murud Part II

My week was crazy with lots of things to be done, people to meet and on going Mountain Biking Expeditions thingy which commence on the 30th Aug.

But my week was still full of fire, tears and love. I missed God's presence in Mount Murud... Yet I know He is here with us all the time. So about my journey..





Few days before the service, our folks begin repairing works at the church camp. This plank bridge was built for the convenient of the people to walk to the church.





People started to come on the 23rd July. That's dad greeting Ps Robin Ato from SIB Pusat, Miri.

SIB Pusat also played a major role in building the ministry in Mount Murud on its early days.




Church for all nations. Believe me, God loves all nations - and this church meant for you and I, irregardless your nationality, skin colour and background. This church was built for you and I to come and seek His face, spend your time in solitude of His presence and to pray.





My dad ready for interview, wearing uniform with the church building behind him. He always quoted that, this church, has been one of the biggest miracle that ever happened in His life.



Inside the church building, it is simple and humble yet this building has witnessed thousands of cries, pleas, joy, healing, miracle, deliverance, repentance and many more.



Our first service commenced on the 24th July. As we enter the building, we experience the warmth of the presence of God and one could feel the anointing and power of God in the air. The folks from Ba Kelalan presented an opening song and procession wearing their full uniform initiated by the Holy Spirit through late Pak Agong.



They surrounded us while singing.



Reminds me of how the angels surrounding God's children and I couldnt help but cry. I didnt realized the tears that dropped silently of my cheek and I wept out to God, " God, how can I not love you? How can I not cry seeing all the good things that you have done to us? How can..." I kept crying and I noticed that many people cried too.

This time around there were big numbers of chinese from Peninsular Malaysia, Kuching and KK turned up at this meeting and I there were few Indians too. They were really blessed and I know that God has blessed them beyond words.

And back to the angels..



They march in troops.

Leaders upfront.




With soldiers in matching uniforms and they sang few songs of blessings for us and pray the prayer of blessings.




The praise and worship celebration was rather vibrant.



This is one session where we pray for every state in Malaysia and also the cabinet.




And event the plant also sang for joy.




The worship team.



Folks from Sentral Buduk Nur, Ba Kelalan. I will post more about the uniforms in different post.







The pioneers and Pak Agong's righthand persons. From left : My dad, aunt Maria and Uncle Musa. You see, because of their perserverence and obedience to the Holy Spirit, they have been blessed and so are their descendants and the work of their hands for I have seen it before my eyes.







Folks from Sentral Long Langai.










Sentral Long Rusu.










Sentral Buduk Buie.








Leaders of the Pelayanan Doa Gunung Murud being prayed for.


To be continued...

No comments: