Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm back

I just arrived from Borneo today. Trip was whirlind and extremely tiring but the MOST BLESSED one! The revival meeting at Mount Murud was really, really amazing that I do not know how to put it into words! I spent one entire week on that sacred mountain and was blown by the tsunami of the Holy Spirit!! How awesome!

After trip to Mount Murud, together with Mike and Eugene who arrived Ba Kelalan on the 24th and Rona, we trekked to the border of Kalimantan for 2hrs before riding on 4WD and motorcycle to do our recconnoissance on Krayan Loop for our upcoming event.

Next day, we travelled overland to Merarap and straight to Lawas as the two guys has to catch their flight to Miri at 4pm. By 5pm, Rona and I drive via Brunei to Miri and thanks God we managed to reach the immigration point at Sungai 7 before 10pm. Upon reaching Miri, I could feel the ache on my left neck begin to kill me.

The next day again, after discussion with Roy and Rona, we rushed straight to Miri airport for my flight to Kuching for a meeting with the big guy who is on his last day in the office before taking his 3 months leave abroad. Thanks God again, he returned to the the office despite my delayed flight and we had good discussion.

Today, I rushed my uncle to send me to the Sg Apong pasar in Kuching to buy some kampung vege for me to bring back to KL before catching my flight at 4pm to KL.

Life seems to be on the rush.

Reason why I missed Mount Murud and God's presence more.

As I was sitting alone in the train from KLIA to KL Sentral, watching the splendid view of the palm plantation along the way, suddenly I felt this pang of melancholia feeling in my heart and I felt like crying.

I want to return to Mount Murud.

I want to stay in God's presence forever.

But I know, God has commissioned me here.

And I'll have to obey Him.

______________________________________

Len & Chel : I do not know what's going on with you both, but I love you and whatever it is, you are not alone. Speak to HIM at once.

2 comments:

TZ said...

Rushing here and there ... I'm not surprise to hear that you are extremely tired...

I'm tired too after a stressful week to close item which have to run against the time... finally got it closed on last Friday. What a relief... :-)

Take a good rest on this week eh!

SMT said...

TZ, Thanks. I havent finished unpacked yet and still have to re-pack for my trip in two weeks time. grrr... When'll you guys visit Ba Kelalan?