Sunday, December 03, 2006

My update

It was the nobleness and simplicity that makes it unique to me. Everything was quite laid back, far away from the hassle of the modernized lifestyle and new things are of curiosity to the little ones. Apple pie, apple crumbles and baskin robbins are strange to them..

I just came back from my trip on job to Krayan and things were quite an experience to me. I was invited to attend a meeting at Long Layu which is located at another district from Krayan Induk where it is accessible with 10 minutes flight from Lg Bawan. The trip was a fruitful one albeit tiring and time consuming. There were more than twenty persons turning up for the meeting which most of them are heads of community which responsibles in developing the ecotourism in Krayan. Never in my life have I dreamt of visiting that part of Kalimantan where some of my relatives lives and some day I'll be in a role of working hand in hand helping them in such a big way. Little did i realized that I am somehow always being 'pushed' into some situation whereby, things were unplanned and suddenly I found that I am there.


I am not sure if I still have strength to move on as I found that the burdens and responsibilities is getting bigger each day...

Today, I am still stuck in my homeland with loads and loads of work to do.

M called me last night after few weeks of communication failure due to my being away from my Maxis. He's still in Texas and due to come back in January. He invited me to the States celebrating Christmas and New Year with him but looking at my work and schedule now, I have to forget it. And I miss him badly.

No comments: