Monday, February 20, 2006

Letter to Doc

Dear Doc,

I really miss you today.

Wishing that you are still here, scolding me, laughing at my childish wits.. and lots more. How I wish that I still could hear your chuckle and joyous laughter when I call you out of the blue just to say that I miss You.. Despite the strain and stress that you faced with your political life, you still managed to call us out of the blue just to check on us, your siblings. Thats when we know that you really care.

You know, It really broke my heart when I see him struggle alone. He used to have your presence whenever he faced those 'big wave' and 'storm'. He have you to turned to whenever he feel that he can't cope with it alone. His rock and real friend. And now he's alone, Doc. He has to face it alone. Please remind God to look after him. (And I know He always have).

It breaks my heart to see him attending that meeting with Gene and David alone. I remembered when you were around, when thing goes wrong, you will take your stride and fight the battle. He will stand behind you. For he knows for sure, that you are protecting him.

It breaks my heart to see him without you..

It breaks my heart to lose you.

It breaks my heart when I say I miss you.

It breaks my heart when I say I love you.

It breaks my heart...

and It really breaks my heart.

Do you hear me?

Tell God that He break my heart when He took you away from us

but tell Him too that it comforts me knowing that you are with Him now

and I miss you so much that it hurts

xxx

No comments: